Find below the financial supports you can benefit from for your study stay:
Financed by the European Union, the ERASMUS+ program promotes mobility. You can benefit from an Erasmus+ grant, should you be eligible according to your application and subject to places.
- For more information please go to the dedicated Erasmus+ page.
Other fundings subject to social criteria specific to regions:
- Conseil Régional Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes:
Bourse Régionale Mobilité Internationale Etudiant (BRMI): go to the website and contact the educational board of your school at the same time to help you prepare your application
- Conseil Régional Occitanie(only available for ICD Toulouse students):
– Regional scholarship for CROUS granted students : send your request directly through the Occitanie region website and mandatorily inform your school so that your request can be approved (Mrs Cécile CASELLAS CCASELLAS@groupe-igs.fr)
– Aid scheme for the international mobility of students from Occitanie Region: contact directly Mrs Cécile CASELLAS (CCASELLAS@groupe-igs.fr)
Other scholarships and financial supports
Some foreign governments offer scholarships for French students who are either in exchange or not. To know more about it, please consult the embassies’ website of the concerned country.